By R. Mitchell –
President Donald Trump will receive his annual physical exam at Walter Reed National MilitaryMedical Center.
Keep up with Trump on President Trump’s Schedule Page.
President Trump’s schedule for 2/8/19
All Times EST
- 12:15 PM Depart the White House en route to Bethesda, MD – South Lawn/Marine One
- 12:25 PM Arrive at the Walter Reed Emergency Landing Zone – Bethesda, MD
- 12:35 PM Depart the Walter Reed Emergency Landing Zone en route to Walter Reed National Military Medical Center
- 12:40 PM Arrive at Walter Reed National Military Medical Center – Bethesda, MD
- 12:45 PM Receive annual physical exam
- 4:25 PM Depart Walter Reed National Military Medical Center en route to the Walter Reed Emergency Landing Zone
- 4:30 PM Arrive at the Walter Reed Emergency Landing Zone
- 4:40 PM Depart Bethesda, MD, en route to Washington, D.C. – Marine One
- 4:50 PM Arrive at the White House – South Lawn
White House Briefing Schedule
President Donald Trump’s Schedule for Friday, February 8, 2019 is original content from Conservative Daily News – Where Americans go for news, current events and commentary they can trust – Conservative News Website for U.S. News, Political Cartoons and more.Wake up Right! Subscribe to our Morning Briefing and get the news delivered to your inbox before breakfast!