By R. Mitchell –
President Donald Trump will travel to Michigan on Saturday where he will deliver remarks on supporting the American way of life, then he will go to Wisconsin to speak about supporting law enforcement.
Later, the president will travel to Las Vegas where he will stay overnight.
Keep up with the president on Our President’s Schedule Page.
President Trump’s Itinerary for 10/17/20 – note: this page will be updated during the day if events warrant
All Times EDT
- 2:30 PM Depart the White House en route to Joint Base Andrews – North Portico/Motorcade
- 2:55 PM Arrive at Joint Base Andrews – Washington, D.C.
- 3:05 PM Depart Washington, D.C., en route to Muskegon, MI – Air Force One
- 4:50 PM Arrive at Muskegon County Airport – Muskegon, MI
- 5:00 PM Deliver remarks on Supporting the American Way of Life [Live Stream]
- 6:25 PM Depart Muskegon, MI, en route to Janesville, WI – Air Force One
All Times CDT
- 6:10 PM Arrive at Southern Wisconsin Regional Airport – Janesville, WI
- 6:30 PM Deliver remarks on Supporting Law Enforcement [Live Stream] – Janesville, WI
- 8:10 PM Depart Janesville, WI, en route to Las Vegas, NV – Air Force One
All Times PDT
- 9:40 PM Arrive at McCarran International Airport – Las Vegas, NV
- 9:50 PM Depart McCarran International Airport en route to overnight accommodations – Motorcade
- 10:00 PM Arrive at overnight accommodations – Las Vegas, NV
White House Briefing Schedule
Content created by Conservative Daily News and some content syndicated through CDN is available for re-publication without charge under the Creative Commons license. Visit our syndication page for details and requirements.
President Donald Trump’s Schedule for Saturday, October 17, 2020 is original content from Conservative Daily News – Where Americans go for news, current events and commentary they can trust – Conservative News Website for U.S. News, Political Cartoons and more.