By R. Mitchell –
President Donald Trump, as part of the G7 Summit, will meet with the leaders of the United Kingdom, Japan, Canada and Australia and, he will also attend working session on the partnership with Africa and inequality.
In the evening, the president and First Lady Melania Trump will participate in the G7 extended partners program.
Keep up with Trump on Our President’s Schedule Page.
President Trump’s Itinerary for 8/25/19
All Times Local/EDT
- 8:15 AM / 2:15 AM Participate in a working breakfast with the Prime Minister of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland – Biarritz, France
- 9:20 AM / 3:20 AM Depart overnight accommodations location en route to Centre de Congrès Bellevue – Motorcade
- 9:25 AM / 3:25 AM Arrive at Centre de Congrès Bellevue – Biarritz, France
- 9:30 AM / 3:30 AM Participate in the G7 Working Session on the Global Economy, Foreign Policy, and Security Affairs
- 11:15 AM / 5:15 AM Participate in a bilateral meeting with the Prime Minister of Japan
- 12:20 PM / 6:20 AM Participate in a bilateral meeting with the Prime Minister of Canada
- 1:00 PM / 7:00 AM Participate in a G7 working lunch on inequality
- 3:00 PM / 9:00 AM Participate in a G7 working session on the partnership with Africa
- 4:35 PM / 10:35 AM Participate in a pull-aside with the Prime Minister of Australia
- 4:55 PM / 10:55 AM Depart the Centre de Congrès Bellevue en route to overnight accommodations – Motorcade
- 5:00 PM / 11:00 AM Arrive at the overnight accommodations – Biarritz, France
- 8:00 PM / 2:00 PM The president and first lady participate in the G7 extended partners program
White House Briefing Schedule
Content created by Conservative Daily News, including President Trump’s itinerary, and some content syndicated through CDN is available for re-publication without charge under the Creative Commons license. Visit our syndication page for details and requirements.
President Donald Trump’s Schedule for Sunday, August 25, 2019 is original content from Conservative Daily News – Where Americans go for news, current events and commentary they can trust – Conservative News Website for U.S. News, Political Cartoons and more.Wake up Right! Subscribe to our Morning Briefing and get the news delivered to your inbox before breakfast!