By R. Mitchell –
President Donald Trump will receive his daily briefing then head to Minneapolis for a Keep America Great Rally.
Keep up with Trump on Our President’s Schedule Page.
President Trump’s Itinerary for 10/10/19 – note: this page will be updated during the day if events warrant
All Times EDT
- 11:45 AM Receive intelligence briefing – Oval Office
- 4:10 PM Depart the White House en route to Joint Base Andrews – South Lawn/Marine One
- 4:20 PM Arrive at Joint Base Andrews – Washington,D.C.
- 4:30 PM Depart Washington D.C., en route to Minneapolis-Saint Paul, MN – Air Force One
All Times CDT
- 5:55 PM Arrive at Minneapolis-Saint Paul International Airport – Minneapolis, MN
- 6:05 PM Depart Minneapolis-Saint Paul International Airport en route to Target Center – Motorcade
- 6:25 PM Arrive at Target Center – Minneapolis, MN
- 7:00 PM Deliver remarks at Keep America Great Rally [Live Stream]
- 8:30 PM Depart Target Center en route to Minneapolis-Saint Paul International Airport – Motorcade
- 8:55 PM Arrive at Minneapolis-Saint Paul International Airport – Minneapolis, MN
- 9:05 PM Depart Minneapolis-Saint Paul, MN, en route to Washington, D.C. – Air Force One
All Times EDT
- 12:15 AM Arrive at Joint Base Andrews – Washington, D.C.
- 12:25 AM Depart Joint Base Andrews en route to the White House – Marine One
- 12:35 AM Arrive at the White House – South Lawn
White House Briefing Schedule
Content created by Conservative Daily News, including President Trump’s itinerary, and some content syndicated through CDN is available for re-publication without charge under the Creative Commons license. Visit our syndication page for details and requirements.
President Donald Trump’s Schedule for Thursday, October 10, 2019 is original content from Conservative Daily News – Where Americans go for news, current events and commentary they can trust – Conservative News Website for U.S. News, Political Cartoons and more.Subscribe to our Morning Briefing and get the news delivered to your inbox before breakfast!