By R. Mitchell –
President Donald Trump will travel to Monaca, Pennsylvania, to tour a Shell plant and deliver remarks on America’s energy dominance and manufacturing revival. He will return to Bedminster, New Jersey where he is vacationing at his home on Trump National Golf Club.
Keep up with Trump on CDN’s President’s Schedule Page.
President Trump’s schedule for 8/13/19
All Times EDT
- 11:30 AM Depart Bedminster, NJ, en route to Morristown, NJ – Marine One
- 11:45 AM Arrive at Morristown Municipal Airport – Morristown, NJ
- 11:55 AM Depart Morristown, NJ, en route to Pittsburgh, PA – Air Force One
- 1:05 PM Arrive at Pittsburgh International Airport – Pittsburgh, PA
- 1:15 PM Depart Pittsburgh, PA, en route to Monaca, PA – Motorcade
- 1:35 PM Arrive at Shell Pennsylvania Petrochemicals Complex – Monaca, PA
- 1:50 PM Tour Shell Pennsylvania Petrochemicals Complex
- 2:10 PM Deliver remarks on America’s Energy Dominance and Manufacturing Revival [Live Stream]
- 3:10 PM Depart Monaca, PA, en route to Pittsburgh, PA – Motorcade
- 3:30 PM Arrive at Pittsburgh International Airport – Pittsburgh, PA
- 3:40 PM Depart Pittsburgh, PA, en route to Morristown, NJ – Air Force One
- 4:45 PM Arrive at Morristown Municipal Airport – Morristown, NJ
- 4:55 PM Depart Morristown, NJ, en route to Bedminster, NJ – Marine One
- 5:10 PM Arrives at Bedminster Landing Zone – Bedminster, NJ
White House Briefing Schedule
- 10:00 AM Press Briefing with Acting Director of United States Citizenship and Immigration Services Ken Cuccinelli [Live Stream] – White House Briefing Room
Content created by Conservative Daily News and some content syndicated through CDN is available for re-publication without charge under the Creative Commons license. Visit our syndication page for details and requirements.
President Donald Trump’s Schedule for Tuesday, August 13, 2019 is original content from Conservative Daily News – Where Americans go for news, current events and commentary they can trust – Conservative News Website for U.S. News, Political Cartoons and more.Subscribe to our Morning Briefing and get the news delivered to your inbox before breakfast!