By R. Mitchell –
President Donald Trump will receive his daily briefing then head to Wisconsin to hold a Keep America Great rally.
Keep up with Trump on Our President’s Schedule Page.
President Trump’s Itinerary for 1/14/20 – note: this page will be updated during the day if events warrant
All Times EST
- 2:45 PM Receive intelligence briefing – Oval Office
- 4:40 PM Depart the White House en route to Joint Base Andrews – South Lawn/Marine One
- 4:50 PM Arrive at Joint Base Andrews – Washington, D.C.
- 5:00 PM Depart Washington, D.C., en route to Milwaukee, WI – Air Force One
All Times CST
- 6:00 PM Arrive at General Mitchell International Airport – Milwaukee, WI
- 6:10 PM Depart General Mitchell International Airport en route to UW-Milwaukee Panther Arena – Motorcade
- 6:25 PM Arrive at UW-Milwaukee Panther Arena – Milwaukee, WI
- 7:00 PM Deliver remarks at a Keep America Great Rally [Live Stream]
- 8:30 PM Depart UW-Milwaukee Panther Arena en route to General Mitchell International Airport – Motorcade
- 8:45 PM Arrive at General Mitchell International Airport – Milwaukee, WI
- 8:55 PM Depart Milwaukee, WI, en route to Washington, D.C. – Air Force One
All Times EST
- 11:40 PM Arrive at Joint Base Andrews – Washington, D.C.
- 11:50 PM Depart Joint Base Andrews en route to the White House – Marine One
- 12:00 AM Arrive at the White House – South Lawn
White House Briefing Schedule
Content created by Conservative Daily News and some content syndicated through CDN is available for re-publication without charge under the Creative Commons license. Visit our syndication page for details and requirements.
President Donald Trump’s Schedule for Tuesday, January 14, 2020 is original content from Conservative Daily News – Where Americans go for news, current events and commentary they can trust – Conservative News Website for U.S. News, Political Cartoons and more.Wake up Right! Subscribe to our Morning Briefing and get the news delivered to your inbox before breakfast!