By R. Mitchell –
President Donald Trump will meet with world leaders and American CEOs during the last day of the Davos World Economic Forum.
The president will then return to the White House.
Keep up with Trump on Our President’s Schedule Page.
President Trump’s Itinerary for 1/22/20 – note: this page will be updated during the day if events warrant
All Times Local/EST
- 9:05 AM / 3:05 AM Depart overnight accommodations en route to Davos Congress Centre – Motorcade
- 9:15 AM / 3:15 AM Arrive at Davos Congress Centre – Davos, Switzerland
- 9:20 AM / 3:20 AM Breakfast with American Chief Executive Officers and Business Leaders
- 10:50 AM / 4:50 AM Participate in a bilateral meeting with the President of the Kurdistan Regional Government
- 11:30 AM / 5:30 AM Participate in a bilateral meeting with the President of the Republic of Iraq
- 12:05 PM / 6:05 AM Depart Davos Congress Centre en route to InterContinental Davos Landing Zone – Motorcade
- 12:15 PM / 6:15 AM Arrive at InterContinental Davos Landing Zone – Davos, Switzerland
- 12:25 PM / 6:25 AM Depart Davos, Switzerland, en route to Zurich, Switzerland – Marine One
- 1:10 PM / 7:10 AM Arrive at Zurich Airport – Zurich, Switzerland
- 1:20 PM / 7:20 AM Depart Zurich, Switzerland, en route to Washington, D.C. – Air Force One
All Times EST
- 4:50 PM Arrive at Joint Base Andrews – Washington, D.C.
- 5:00 PM Depart Joint Base Andrews en route to the White House – Marine One
- 5:10 PM Arrive at the White House – South Lawn
White House Briefing Schedule
Content created by Conservative Daily News and some content syndicated through CDN is available for re-publication without charge under the Creative Commons license. Visit our syndication page for details and requirements.
President Donald Trump’s Schedule for Wednesday, January 22, 2020 is original content from Conservative Daily News – Where Americans go for news, current events and commentary they can trust – Conservative News Website for U.S. News, Political Cartoons and more.Wake up Right! Subscribe to our Morning Briefing and get the news delivered to your inbox before breakfast!